Saturday, October 31, 2009

What will what I am doing right now matter in a year?

I wonder what things I'm worried about right now will matter in exactly one year. My homework, rides to and from places, or whether or not to participate in No Shave November will any of these desicions matter in a years time? I highly doubt it. I mean what I eat won't matter a week after I eat it, so how can say my homework a year later? I have a heavy suspicion that in a year I'll be worried about the same kind of things, but those things from this year won't matter. So does it matter if I do them or not? Maybe, maybe not. In a year, I doubt anyone will care about most of my little desicions right now. That doesn't mean I won't make the decisions, but it does mean that I won't stress to much over them.

No comments:

Post a Comment