Friday, May 21, 2010

Why fish never smile

I walked out onto the moon this mornin'
saw you holding that silver spoon again
thought i was travelin through fantasy
but really i was lost in reality
couldn't find the light for the trees
cause the forest was down on its knees
so i swallowed the picture
and drew from the pitcher
a new picture of you
by then it was too late
the time had come for time to go
So I sat on a stump and I thoughtabout why it is that fish never smile
then i entered the dream and exited my mind
through the open  blinds
that see the world all as blue
though they never really know
never did i know
that the way in is out
and the way out is through
and so I'm making my move to find you out
and the last is as the firsT

You may be thinking "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS CRAP", well I'm kinda a fan of psychadelic music and so I wanted to write some incoherent nonsense for my final blog. I think that most of the good psychadelic music actually describes things all acid trippy. Well I don't have any acid or anything cool to describe all wierd like. So I just wrote random crap that popped into my head. Actually now that I think about it thats all that I've been doing. now I'm finished and so the last letter will be capitalized as if it was the firsT.

1 comment:

  1. I like that...If we start a band this summer, you're definitely co-writing the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete