Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Shopping

As great as Christmas is, and as great as getting people gifts for Christmas is, shopping for Christmas gifts is a tedeous, difficult task. First off, you, or at least I, have a limit to how much money I can spend. I don't have a job so it's kind of hard to have alot to spend on people. I usually end up spending most, if not all of my money on gifts. So after I figure out how much I have to spend, I figure out who all I'm buying for. After I do that, I can figure how much I can spend on each person. Then the hardest part: deciding what to get everybody. I usually look all around, in my price range, trying to find something good for each person. I usually end up just getting people movies or puzzles, something like that. And then I'm broke. But it's all good cause then I get gifts and some of those gifts are money. Which is pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment