Monday, November 30, 2009

November No More

It's November No More! November is outa here!
Let's see what happened in November...Cross Country finished up with the post season in the month of November. It was quite dissapointing but oh well, it was still fun and i guess that that is all that matters.
what else? Oh yeah, Pennyrile Meets are done, yeah I had a dissapointing first year of varsity of Varsity Social Studies. I got as low as 6th place in three test scoreing which is the absolute worst i have placed in the competition.
On a positive note, I played a 12-string for the first time in my life. That was alot of fun. It was at Thanksgiving and it was really fun.

Lets see December is coming up and I'll have Christmas and Finals and I'll get to see my brother as he will be back from Iraq. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment