Saturday, February 27, 2010

Milk's Favorite Cookie

Oreos. Millk's Favorite Cookie. It doesn't matter how you eat them; whether you twist off the cookie, scrap off the cream, and eat the cookies; if you dunk them in milk until they are soft and then eat them; or if you skip all intermediate steps and go for the jugular so to speak; they are such good treats. I think they just might be my very favorite store bought cookie.
There are many different types of oreos. The traditional oreo with chocolate cookies with vanilla cream, the golden oreo with vanilla cookies with vanilla cream or chocolate cream, double-stuff oreos with double the stuffing, mini oreos that are bite-sized, oreo cakesters that are made with cake, even strawberry milkshake oreos. Among all of these I still prefer the traditional oreo above all else.
I used to twist off the cookie and scrape the cream off but then I started eating them whole and I really liked them like that. Now I just dunk them in milk until they are soft and eat that. It kinda sucks when you drop the oreo in the milk and then you can't get it out. Over all I love me some oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment