Saturday, February 27, 2010

Old Hickory

I heard about Old Hickory today, a fire broke out in the kitchen and they had to close right around 5 o'clock. It was really surprising and shocking cause my brother and I had been at the library just alittle bit before that and we almost went to Kroger there in the Weslyan Park Plaza. If we had we might had seen the smoke. It was also shocking because my family and I all love Old Hickory BBQ. It is our favorite in the city. I was worried that one somebody was hurt and also that they might close. The news seemed to suggest that no one was hurt and that the fire was believe to be contained in the kitchen. The fire fighters were trying to determine if the fire had gotten into the attic. That is the last that I heard and I really hope that there was no structural damage and that whenever internal damage is fixed they will be able to resume just as before. I really want some more Old Hickory BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment