Friday, April 30, 2010

Car

I resently got my intermediate drivers license, something that was put off for about five months because of the price of insurance. I got my license with one immediate goal in mind, I was going to drive to Prom. So I went for the drivers test and passed and am now able to drive without a licensed adult. All was going well and according to the plan that I would drive my parent's car to my girlfriends house, drive to a friends house, and then drive to Prom. Well a new developement arose just today, my Dad got called to a job and he needs the car tomorrow. GREAT! now what will I drive??? I was trying to figure out whose car I could borrow, if I could drive my girlfriends car, if I would have to have someone else drive. Then it all worked itself out, my brother said he would let me drive his car. It's really one of the kindest things my brother has ever done for me and I was pretty shocked that he said he would let me drive it. Thankfully everything is working out well and I'll still get to drive to Prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment