Friday, April 30, 2010

Tux

Tomorrow will be the second time ever I have worn a tux. Tomorrow is of course Prom, to which I am going with my girlfriend. The first time I wore a tux was to my sister's wedding in 2002. I was 9 at the time and I was the ring boy in my sister's wedding. That was alot different from this time though. Not only because of styles of tux or because of situations but because back then I hadn't needed to decide on anything, unlike this time. Back then I simply put it on and did what I was told. I didn't have to decide if I wanted coattails or what kind of tie or color of vest. This time, it was all me. My girlfriend got a blueish dress that kind of changes shades in the light. I went to The Earl to rent my tux and they didn't have anything that matched the dress just right. My girlfriend and I decided that if we couldn't match I should just go with black and white. So I guess I'm going with a more James Bond look than a Prom-match-your-date look. Oh well, doesn't bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment