Thursday, August 20, 2009

related relatives

The relatives I am probably closest to are my sister, my oldest brother, and my grandfather. My sister and I are quite alike in the way we approach school. We take/took (seeing as she is graduated from college) very seriously. We push to get the best grades we can and are very goal oriented. My brother and I are very alike in temperment. We don't really like being told what to do. My brother is very open minded and doesn't just take things for face-value. My sister doesn't either but she still isn't as open as my brother. I would say I'm more like my brother in this. My mom tells me that I'm alot like her dad. She says that we are both very philosophical thinkers and that we both are/were frugal.

There are really many ways that I'm like some people in my family, and also many ways that I'm very different from my family. But the ones I am most like would be my sister, my oldest brother, and my grandfather.

3 comments:

  1. What happened to Desire and Dreams? It was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You liked it? I wasn't really happy with it, but if you liked it then I'll repost it.

    ReplyDelete