Monday, August 24, 2009

Something's in the air.

There is something in the air. I'm not sure what it is or how it got there, but it certainly is there, and it is having an effect. You see at the beginning of this year's cross country season I had doubts about our team. Nobody seemed to be working toward a common goal, everybody seemed more occupied with getting out of doing hard work, but something has changed. I'm not sure how or why this change has occured but I have never seen the team this close or in this great of physical condition. I'm so very excited because of this and can't wait for the season to start. We will be doing great things this season and even if we don't accomplish as much as we hope, we will have the time of our lives doing them. I don't know what this invisible agent in our air supply is, but I hope that it sticks around til November.

No comments:

Post a Comment