Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Broke before Christmas

I hate being broke before Christmas. I currently have about $7 and I have not gotten presents for any of my siblings or even my girlfriend. The only thing I have gotten has been a movie for my parents, and that was only $11. I really can not stand not getting people stuff. I feel like a jerk when someone gives me something and I don't have anything to give back to them. But of course this year I won't be able to give much of anything. So I think what I'll do instead is make something. I'm not going to make something stupid like macaroni art or anything like that, I think that instead I will record myself playing some music and make cd's for everybody. I know that my sibling will enjoy this and it's not like I could buy them anything better. I mean I would be able to spend like $2 on each person if I bought them something. Yeah thats not going to happen. I guess the only other thing that could happen is that maybe I could get some Christmas money early. I doubt this is going to happen in enough time to get people things and besides that I doubt I will be getting much as far as Christmas money. Oh well, the cd it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment