Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Favorite Christmas Decoration

I think that my favorite Christmas decoration just might be Christmas lights. My family doesn't really decorate much, just because of money and because we usually don't have it at my house, but I still enjoy seeing other people's Christmas lights. I like to drive around neighborhoods and look at the lights. Seeing all the different ways everybody puts them up and the colors and everything is just really neat. I also enjoy the lights shows at the parks. Those shows always are very well done and just very Christmassy if you will. I saw this one lady putting up some light on a tree on day. The lights she was using were red and it made the tree look like a holly tree with the little red berries. I thought that that looked really nice on that tree. The best lights are in the welthier neighborhoods, which makes sense cause they have the money to do so. Even though I like those I still like more simple decorations as well. There is this one house on Lewis Lane that usually spelled out the words "Merry Christmas" on a chain-link fence using Christmas lights. I always thought that that was very neat and I am rather sad that they haven't done it this year. I also think that it's neat that back in the old days before electricity they used to put candles on trees. I always thought that that was both funny and awesome. Anyway I really like Christmas lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment