Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finals

To be honest my finals started a couple of weeks ago. My grades slipped and I was in a rush to recover them before finals came around and it was too late. So I worked hard and blew off some things that I really wanted to do, and still did some things I really wanted to do. It's all come down to this week. Going into finals I had one study hall and four A's. So I took what excemptions I could and decided to do what I could towards turning my other grades into A's. My first final was english and I did well on the final and ended up with an 89.45% for the semester, 0.05% off of an A. I figured it was better to write some extra blogs and get bonus points and more KEES money. I did the math for one of my other classes, IB Computer Science, and discovered that I would have to make a 122% on the final to make an A, an impossibility. So I will lose my 4.0 but if I can get a 98% on my algebra II final then IB Comp Sci will be my only B. We'll see how it turns out, but no matter what I'll deserve the grade I get and I won't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment