Monday, January 4, 2010

The Past Year

As I look back at the past year, I think of all the good and the bad that I experienced. I think of sending my brother off to Iraq, and spending Christmas with him when he returned. I think of my first kiss and all the other good times I've had with my first girlfriend. I think of finally going to an amusement park and finally riding a roller coaster with Jacob Merimee. I think of working with Jacob at his dad's business over the summer. I think of getting my permit. I think of winning the City County Championship for the second time ever. I think of finally losing my 4.0 GPA. I think of scoring a 28 on my first ACT. I think of the new friends I've made this year, or at least some old ones I've been reaquainted with. I think of my first date and now laugh at it. I think of my stress fracture coming back and ruining my Cross Country season. I think of all these things and many more. The year seemed to fly by and going through it I wasn't a big fan. But in hindsight I would say that 2009 was a rather decent year.

No comments:

Post a Comment