Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Back to working out

In January I set out to do a little work out once every day. Well as most resolutions do, mine failed. I went strong for a while but eventually got out of the habit and then just all together gave up. But as my guys in Special Olympics Weightlifting get stronger, I need to get stronger so that I can help them. I also feel very weak and really want to buff up alittle. I really would like to get some six pack abs by summer time. So I took back to working out. I do ab workouts and push ups everyday that I remember and I also do as many chin ups as I can in Special Olympics Weightlifting. I already feel alittle strongerand am looking forward to realizing my goals. I really need to start getting back into running though as that is what really burns fat. I gained some fat when I stopped running to rest my foot and now I am ready to get rid of it. By summer time I am looking to be fit in my upper body just as I have come to be in my lower body.

No comments:

Post a Comment