Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Enjoying the weather

There has been a very distinct contrast in the general trend of the weather as of late. It has gone from bitterly cold to comfortably warm temperatures. Personally speaking, the weather couldn’t be much better than this. I love nothing more than to be able to walk to school in my shorts knowing that as I come out of the school at roughly 3:18 I will be greeted by a warm breeze and a bright shining sun. I greatly enjoy the warmth of the cars and being able to roll down the windows for a change. I enjoy pleasant walks in the park with my girlfriend, even though I sometimes wish that there were fewer people taking advantage of the weather along with me. The one thing I hate is when I have homework or something that makes me go inside for an extended period of time. All I really want to do at this point is go outside and bask in the delightfulness of the weather, but occasionally I have no other option but to go inside and do some work. Despite this I enjoy and welcome the warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment