Monday, March 22, 2010

Time enough at last

If I had time I think I would spend most of my time enjoying the outdoors with my friends, my girlfirend, and by myself. I would really love to go camping sometime soon. Besides that I would probably read and write both literature and music. I love reading and I have a few ideas I would like to jot down. I would practice guitar alot more, get together with some people, family or friend, and jam. That's where it's at!

I took this title from a twilight zone episode. There is a man who loves to read but doesn't have time or isn't allowed. During one of his lunch breaks he goes down to the bank vault (he works in the bank) and reads. The city is attacked with a Hydrogen bomb and everyone is dead, except the man. He is about to kill himself when he finds the library. He realizes that he finally has time enough at last to read. Just then his glasses fall and break as he picks up a book. His vision is too poor to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment