Thursday, September 10, 2009

Laughing

I love laughing. I especially love it when you're in a big group and everybody is laughing. Nothing can make you feel closer to a group then to be laughing with them.
Even if you aren't physically with somebody, you can still share a great laugh with them. One friend in particular (cough-marley) and I never fail to have conversations over aim where literally half of the conversation is "lol" or "haha". These conversations are never dull though, sometimes we might actually laugh about laughing so much.
Sometimes at Cross Country practice its like we can't stop laughing. Those are always the best practices. When we are all laughing, we seem to be closer than ever before and anything seems possible.
I also love when you get really tired, like around 3 o'clock, and you just start laughing at everything. That's always really funny, which just makes you laugh more.
Anyway, I really do like to laugh.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! That's so true....oh dang--there I go again! lol = ]

    ReplyDelete