Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I want a Strat!

My favorite guitarist is most definitely Jimi Hendrix, and his guitar of choice was the Fender Stratocaster. It is only natural, therefore, that I would want a Strat. The problem is that a true American Strat that is brand new is going to run you about $2,000. I don't have $2,000. I'm sure that at some point I will have $2,000 to spend on a guitar, but for now I don't and I really wish I did because my Gibson Maestro just doesn't do Hendrix songs any justice. Now the truth is that I don't do Hendrix any justice, so maybe it doesn't matter that I don't have a Strat. That doesn't change the fact that I really want a Strat. You just need a Strat to do a song made with a Strat justice, especially one made by such a great guitarist as Hendrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment