Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So long September

And the jailer man
and sailor sam
were searching everyone
for rock n' roll on the run
rock n' roll on the run

Ladies and Gentlemen, Nick Miller.
Thank you Nick for that wonderful performance.
A nd now for something completely different...

Well, there goes September '09. It's cooler now that its Fall, Cross Country is in full swing, we just had our second Pennyrile Meet in Academic Team, and we just finished our second month of school. Quite abit has happened this month, and its been about like swimming in an ocean trying to keep up with everything, all work and no place to stop and rest awhile. Soon we'll have fall break and I'll be able to take a rest from junior year, but there is still some swimming in store for me before I reach that log. I'll take any rest I can get, though I'll prolly be working through out fall break catching up in my Latin 3 which I have been neglecting. Besides that I'll prolly run, play guitar, and sleep. I'll basically do everything that I've been wanting to do instead of homework. Before that I'll have to continue plugging along, against the current, and try to stay more focused on school than girls and guitars. But then again, I am a 16 year old boy ... yeah, screw school!

No comments:

Post a Comment