Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Through the Grape Vine

I find it odd that so many people love grapes but absolutley dispise raisins. I, personally, am a big fan of both.

I love grapes and how juicy they are and all. I love how one grape can be very sweet and the next almost sour. I must note that red grapes are much better than green grapes and that I would always choose red grapes over green ones as long as there are red ones to be eaten.

I too love raisins. They are chewy and sweet and just over all very delicous. I really have nothing negative to say about raisins. I love 'em.

Related to this entry would be grape juice and artificial grape flavors. Grape juice is awesome. Artificial grape flavors ... not so much.

Also, I read a statistic that said that the "Grape Vine" is 80% correct. So while some details may be messed up, about 80% of the original message should be true.

And lastly, CCR's Heard It Through the Grape Vine is an amazingly awesome song. just sayin

2 comments:

  1. Best blog yet--its about grapes!!!!!! = ]
    and CCR is amazingly awesome so ya know...just sayin.

    ReplyDelete