Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sit awhile and Think

Sometimes its really great to just find some place where you can be alone and think about things. I do this sometimes. I'll get alot on my mind, and I'll find someplace pleasant and think. I like to be outside when I think; go for a walk or sit down on a park bench or something. When I find someplace to think I'll try to relax and well think. I'll try to reason out the best ways to go about a problem or about what my views or the stand I'll take on a subject. I think this is a really good way to reason through things.

Sometimes I don't want to be alone though. Maybe my problem is that I'm feeling too lonely at the time and I want to talk to someone. Thats usually the time I'll talk to a close friend about something. This is usually good to unload and to get another's opinion on a situation.

Personally, I try to be self-made and fix problems on my own, so I'll usually start out thinking to myself and then if I want someone elses input I'll go to a friend. I really value my time to think very highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment